Monday, April 25, 2011

Last week before the business launch!!

May 1st is my launch date!  This week I'll be setting up my commercial kitchen and ordering a few last shipping items and supplies.  It's been a long time coming...


My official website isn't quite ready yet, so in the meantime, I updated my unofficial page with product pictures and some info on pricing, packaging and shipping.  Check it out:  www.dianastoffeehaus.com


I am going to be setting up an ebay store as well.  I'll be working on that in the next few days so you can begin to buy products on-line.  Once the official website is up, you'll have both on-line options to choose from.  For those who live in the Rio Grande Valley, I will be marketing my products locally and also plan to target various venues throughout Texas once I get my sea legs...  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Watching you has been fascinating! Hoping your launch week went well. Looking forward to seeing how your story progresses. This has to be an exciting, extremely busy time for you. Blessings on your tasty venture.

    ReplyDelete