Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My third month...

Things are going great!  Regulations required that I had to cook in a commercial kitchen and I'm really been enjoying 'having my own place'.  Not only does it have a great area for the kitchen, but it also has an office area. I can make my candy, do my books and then come home and be 'done'.

I've finally sent some information to my Webmaster, so my official website should be up and running very soon.  I've also been working with a graphics designer and will have some business cards and flyers ready shortly.  Then it'll be time to 'hit the pavement' to promote my candy to some local businesses.

Thanks to those of you who have ordered and/or encouraged me up to this point.  I'm glad I followed through and started this business and look forward to what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment